Wallet Issues - mix of things

Random order, things that I found (might expand later)

• Enqueu is not a word (I assume it should have been Enqueue) - as for now button does nothing
  • Token Pool generation does nothing
  • Token Pool list displays Minecraft (should have been named Gridcraft) Token Pool properly, but fields “Remaining”, “Total Tokens” and “Tokens left” show as NaN
  • Send amount field lacks selection of GNC/ATTO - as in mobile App.
  • Send - when I select “Off-the chain” I am able to select MinecraftOW token pool from the list even thou it is not my Token Pool
  • Send - when “Off-the chain” is unselected it still tries to send it via Token Pool, App restart helps

More to come :wink:

All of these issues have been assigned Medium priority and are pending investigation as such we should have preliminary results within 48 -72 hours. Kindly thank you for your report :pray:

• Enqueu is not a word (I assume it should have been Enqueue) - as for now button does nothing

Fixed. Once you tap on ‘Enqueue’ a transfer would be well Enqueued. The ⋮⋮⋮Magic Button at the top of the screen would begin to flash. Once hovered, it would showcase all the pending ⋮⋮⋮Assignments.

• Token Pool generation does nothing

Pending investigation.

• Token Pool list displays Minecraft (should have been named Gridcraft) Token Pool properly, but fields “Remaining”, “Total Tokens” and “Tokens left” show as NaN

Pending investigation.

• Send amount field lacks selection of GNC/ATTO - as in mobile App.

This feature is now available.

• Send - when I select “Off-the chain” I am able to select MinecraftOW token pool from the list even thou it is not my Token Pool

Pending investigation.

• Send - when “Off-the chain” is unselected it still tries to send it via Token Pool, App restart helps

Pending investigation.

@Alpacalypse kindly please create one topic per issue.
Kindly thank you for your report. This case is still open pending further investigation.

Will do. I didn’t want to spawn to many threads regarding minor issues :wink:

it’s all cool, if these are minor related issues; maybe let’s keep it that way; just as you’ve been doing.
we’ll be implementing to-do-lists into the forums to better facilitate your report style, with check-boxes so these could be checked by both the OP and us.

We’ve been further investigating the reported issues.

We have fixed Token-Pool arithmetic’s along with a bug which caused Token Pools not to be enumerated in consecutive instances of ⋮⋮⋮Wallet.

The Wallet would dynamically decide whether to show values in GNC or Atto denominations.

Further issues are still pending investigation.

We are now aware that in some cases Wallet might list Token Pools not owned by the user should user choose to enter folder containing Token Pool’s of another user. That’s pure cosmetics as user wouldn’t be able to use such a pool anyway.

All of these issues are expected to be addressed within 72 hours.

If anyone wonders, Token Pools are used for off-the-chain transactions.

1 Like