Problem Creating Identity Token

@coinsgaga first off, kindly next time please copy & paste the contents of terminal into your post. This helps clarity and reproduction of a particular issue. This forums has been designed to accommodate formatting of GRIDNET Core’ Virtual Terminal outputs. Simply paste contents, select it and press CTRL+E on your keyboard or use the ‘preformatted text’ button above.

Second, as the error message states, the public key (provided as one of the parameters to genid) was found to be invalid. Are you sure you’ve copy&pasted it correctly from your mobile app ? Remember - it needs to be the public key not you wallet’s address ( Zeus forbid, the private key of yours).

Let me know.

Naa, not private key. I am sure the public key was copied right too. Will try to recreate and update you when i get the time.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Indeed. having that we could reproduce your issue in an instant. (and now go ahead and try to rewrite the public key from an image of yours :laughing: I know it’s base58-check but I’m not feeling like it, anyone?)